Since beginning business in 1990, Ellis Environmental has served industry and government environmental needs by working effectively, less expensively and with less disturbance to the customer.
"Our business is really about people. Some are our customers, some are neighbors to our customers, and some are regulators; but it is ultimately people that we serve." --Mark Ellis, President.
Experience -- Over 33 years experience. Familiar with regulatory environmental programs (authored some of them). Expert at remediating contaminated properties.
Professionals -- Our competent environmental auditors and remediation specialists are friendly and knowledgeable.
A People Work Ethic -- We are people helping people.
Services We Provide:
Environmental Audits for Property Transfers
Hazardous Waste Management
Privately Funded Brownfield Restorations
(environmental management and experience)
• Citations from Utah Governor (1) and Utah Division of Environmental Health (2) for excellence
• UST closures, including the required site assessments for nearly 400 tanks
• Phase I and II environmental audits at over 300 properties
• LUST abatement and remediation projects at nearly 100 projects
• Installation/design of Fuel VaultTM facilities at 6 sites
• Research and installation of closed and open loop fisheries at 4 projects
• Hazardous waste compliance at 46 sites
• Air Quality compliance at 11 sites
• Water quality projects at many sites including LUST projects and stormwater plans
• Projects completed in 13 States (AK, AZ, CA, CO, ID, IN, MT, NV, PA, TN, UT, WA, WY)
• Qualified as Expert Witness in Utah and Arizona courts, 11 projects.